- GED Preparation at Morris Area Elementary School
- Classes meet in Room A104 at the Morris Area Elementary School, Community Education Pod.
- Classes are FREE.
- Receive help to improve reading, writing and math skills.
- Learn to complete applications and forms.
- Prepare for vocational school or college.
- Prepare for the GED exam.
- Work on everyday living skills.
- Prepare for the written driver’s license test.
- Work at your own pace within a small group setting.
- Call 320/589-4394 with questions.
- Free Daycare provided.
GED TEST PREPARATION
Individuals not enrolled in high school can receive free assistance in GED test preparation at Adult Basic Education/GED classes held in Morris. Computer basics, as well as basic reading, writing, spelling, and math brush-up, are also taught.
For information about the GED Test Center or to make an appointment, call 320/589-4394. In the State of Minnesota, you must be 19 years of age or older (unless a waiver is granted) to take the GED test.
The “Next Generation” GED test has four tests that are computer based.
The new GED test is based on emerging national and state standards. It will offer dual performance levels where test-takers can earn the high school equivalency credential as well as an additional endorsement that indicates career and college-readiness.