Homeschool Reporting Information

Homeschoolers do not need to provide school calendars or other curricular samples, quarterly report cards, etc., until the point of transfer into one of your district schools or another school. At that point they need to provide you the information you need to make an informed grade level placement. They also, at that point, need to submit scores from the nationally normed achievement tests that they had agreed to take each year and proof that the tests were taken with the specified protocols (such as time of year, proctored or not), etc.

Click on the following link for the Minnesota Department of Education reporting requirements for homeschooling.